Research and Development Strategy and Planning
At Biointelect, our passion lies in driving the new frontier of healthcare research and development. Our global view and dynamic approach support early-stage companies and research groups through their technology development journey, culminating in establishing the most effective pathway to market.
Our Research and Development Strategy and Planning Services
We provide expert guidance to ensure you are grant-ready, partner-ready, and investor-ready as you approach each phase of the pathway to market.
Biointelect has an experienced team in research and development strategy and planning across a broad range of clients, including start-ups, small to medium enterprises, research institutes, universities, non-government and government organisations.
From Discovery to Market
Our 360° approach and global lens places Biointelect in the best position to support your technology development through to market and to transform your intellectual property (IP) discoveries into productised solutions to address unmet market needs.
Starting with the end in mind, we provide actionable, plug-and-play solutions to streamline your path to market so you can bring healthcare innovations to patients sooner.
A Roadmap for Commercialisation
We harness our local and international expertise to establish a high-level product development plan that articulates your commercialisation strategy.
Our approach includes regulatory, chemistry and manufacturing and controls (CMC), clinical and commercial design, path to market, and other needed studies to provide a solid understanding of costs and timelines.
A Patient-centric Approach
We also facilitate Target Product Profile (TPP) workshops by leveraging our deep expertise in regulatory affairs, clinical, CMC manufacturing, quality assurance, commercial strategies, market access and other relevant fields as necessary.
These workshops are meticulously conducted to define a robust TPP that ensures alignment between your product development strategy, overarching goals, and current market demands.
Strategic Project Management
Starting with the end in mind, Biointelect can streamline your path to market through strategic expertise and tailored planning to drive each stage of the product development journey towards an impactful outcome.
Our strategic project management expertise means we can support you by:
- Mapping a streamlined path to market for your product.
- Leveraging our proven track record in working with a range of stakeholders from simple to complex projects.
- By remaining agile, we specialise in navigating complex projects to deliver transformative solutions and impactful outcomes.
Scientific and Medical Affairs
At Biointelect, our medical and scientific affairs consulting expertise sees us partner with clients to navigate complex medical landscapes to enhance their credibility and impact of their products within the healthcare industry.
Our scientific affairs consulting services include:
- All scientific communications, including white papers, publication journals, scientific writing and support and conference representations.
- Project descriptions and scientific expertise through to complete management of the scientific project lifecycle.
- Commercialisation planning to translate discoveries to practical applications.
- Supporting your funding strategy through strong business case development and grant writing and review.
Our medical affairs consulting services include:
- Development of a comprehensive medical affairs strategy for your technology.
- Stakeholder and key opinion leader (KOL) mapping and engagement, including the identification, profiling & mapping of patients, Health Care Professionals (HCPs), payers and other key stakeholders.
- Strategic medical engagement activity planning and execution aligned to clients’ business goals and organisation needs.
- Integrated strategy with a 360° view of value creation for a diverse range of stakeholders and KOLs. Including the identification, profiling & mapping of patients, HCPs, payers, patient advocacy groups and government.
- Planning and facilitating advisory boards to ensure action is driven by knowledge.
Why Biointelect For Research And Development Strategy And Planning?
We prioritise patients by streamlining your path to market, ensuring your healthcare innovations reach them faster.
Benefit from our deep technical expertise across various disease areas, allowing us to fully understand your project’s unique needs.
We engage a wide range of stakeholders to bring clarity to your development goals, ensuring a smoother journey towards improving patients’ lives.
Related Case Studies
Get In Touch
Wherever you are in your new product journey, Biointelect’s unique expertise across each stage of the life science value chain means we are ready to bring your innovative life science to market.
Take the next steps in advancing healthcare for all by contacting our team of local Australian and global life science experts today.