Government Services and Public Policy
At Biointelect, we’re committed to advancing healthcare for all with our government and Public Health consulting services.
Our Government and Public Policy Services
Biointelect provides a unique perspective to government and policy from our work and experience across the life sciences ecosystem in Australia and internationally. Our experienced leaders in the life sciences sector are trusted strategic advisers to public agencies embarking on major infrastructure projects and policy reforms.
Our team comprises public policy analysts, health economists and deep technical specialists in the life sciences. Together, these capabilities generate strong and credible leadership and innovative thinking, looking forward to the state of the art of technology, with a razor-sharp focus on the highest priorities for government and society.
Health and Life Sciences Infrastructure and Precincts
Leadership, strategic advisory services and project management to support major investments:
- Design of public-private partnerships and identification and screening of potential partners.
- Strategic advisory services for major health and life sciences infrastructure projects, including demand planning, market assessment, options analysis for governance and operational models.
- Strategic advisory services on the design and operations of life sciences and innovation precincts.
- Trusted network of specialist advisers, including a strategic partnership with CBE. CBE represents Australia’s leading consultants across the biopharmaceutical sector, providing strategic solutions, encouraging excellence and increasing efficiency for firms across the Asia-Pacific.
Public Policy and Business Case Development
Policy analysis and evaluation across the health and life sciences sectors:
- Experienced policy analysts across research, clinical trials, healthcare service planning, regulation, reimbursement and manufacturing.
- Experienced facilitation of large and complex stakeholder engagements.
- Technical expertise in genomics and precision medicine, supporting governments and healthcare providers to bring the next generation of healthcare innovations to patients.
- Business case development for complex life science projects and policy reforms.
Public Health and Pandemic Preparedness
Leadership in critical areas affecting public health and national security:
- Unique expertise in infectious disease and immunisation policy and the next generation of preventative technologies.
- Leadership in policy to tackle the global public health issue of anti-microbial resistance (AMR).
- Participation in Australian and global policy networks for pandemic preparedness, including the SABRE Alliance.
Why Biointelect for Government Services and Public Policy?
Actionable Strategic Advice
We offer a unique combination of experienced leadership, deep technical expertise in the life sciences, health economists and policy analysts to deliver strategic and actionable advice to public agencies.
Leadership in The Australian Life Sciences Sector
We are committed to working collaboratively across the sector to engender positive policy change, with the ultimate goal of attracting investment and creating jobs in Australian biotech and pharma, clinical trials, and advanced manufacturing.
Commitment to the Health of Australians
We use data, insights and our experience to support public agencies to design policies that will enhance health, well-being and equity and advance healthcare for all.
Related Case Studies
Introduction As the world delves deeper into the complexities of biotechnology, the need for innovative facilities that can accelerate this...
Get in Touch
Wherever you are in your new product journey, Biointelect’s unique expertise across each stage of the life science value chain means we are ready to bring your innovative life science to market.
Take the next steps in advancing healthcare for all by contacting our team of local Australian and global life science experts today.